My Blog List

Thursday 1 December 2016

BMW XTR PEPO

A lot of people make light of the so called 'Hipster' bike scene so heavily promoted by the likes of the Bike Shed etc. A lot of the criticism is of the brown slab seated bikes, but you can't take away from the fact that this 'scene' has  also brought out the creative juices of many.
. For me the seat unit on this BMW spoils it a little but overall I think it's very impressive with it's attention to detail, although I'm sure it'll have a hefty price tag putting it out of reach to many. 
   I think that the critics should take themselves along to the Bike Shed Show next year and dispel the myth that general public that visit all wear check shirts, have large beards and D H Lawrence haircuts etc.................a few do, most don't! You will however see bike builds that turn the generally mundane into something quite impressive and personally I still think it's the best Bike Show in the UK.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment