My Blog List

Sunday 24 January 2016

Cafe Racer Tank,Seat and Mudguard For Sale

I have for sale a fibreglass  petrol tank,seat and front mudguard . It all came with a Cali 1100 project that I bought a little over a year ago and I have changed my plans for it. The frame has been sold and the wire wheels are being used on a current project.
  These items are a universal fit and therefore the tank in particular will need some mounting points fibre glassing on. It all looks to be very well made and there are two new fuel taps included. The front mudguard doesn't look to me to be wide enough to fit any motorcycle,but could be cut straight down the middle and widened.
    £200 for all 3 items





    This will be for collection only.
    There are also a few minor Cali parts left including good condition foot brake and gear levers, switchgear, pair of side panels 1 x good
  tel: John  - 01179600433
  or  -  motonero57@gmail,com

No comments:

Post a Comment