My Blog List

Saturday 19 December 2015

Moto Guzzi 950

Some pic updates of the Non Cafe Racer build that I'm putting together which seems to be working in terms of some sort of style...........what that style is actually called I've no idea ?
    The petrol tank I had modified some 3 - 4 years ago so it'll be good to see it when it's painted .
  I was going to fit standard T3 / Spada side panels with alloy grills, but think I'll go with Cali II items as they seem to give it a slightly more sporty look.........??
   The exhaust system is only loosely bolted on to see how it looks and think something along these lines will work pretty well with the overall look.





2 comments:

  1. The cafe bobber's coming along well John. Oh thank's for putting the Shetland ferry video on, I haven't laughed so much in years. I've been on two very rough crossings of the Bay of Biscay but they were tame compared to that. Ciao bambino.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. World Superbike Racing

    ReplyDelete