My Blog List

Thursday 10 January 2013

What a difference a day makes

Yesterday was a lovely sunny 45 degrees F and my plan after midday was to take my race style seat to my seat man and leave it with him for foam and covering. When I phoned he was just on his way out to Birmingham (80mls away) "Ok I'll come over tomorrow"
 Well I did go today and it's only a approx 50ml round trip into south Gloucestershire on some quite pleasant roads,but today was more like 38/39 degrees,grey and damp,even noticed some salt laid down with quite bad patches of mist and a visor that constantly needed wiping and still wouldn't clear properly. 
It might not look it in this pic,but the bike needed a good wash. I should have stuck to the A roads
as the B roads I opted for were a lot worse because of  farm traffic.
Still,sort of,enjoyed getting out though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment