My Blog List

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Guzzi Cafe project Elektronik-Sachse ignition

The Elektronik-Sachse  ignition arrived from Germany yesterday and it all looks really very nicely made as I was expecting. This bike has been planned in my head for the past couple of years,since I acquired the 1100 Sport donor bike for the engine and I have been putting off splashing out for this ignition for nearly as long because it's not cheap. The biggest reason for this outlay is because the pick up for this system mounts on the alternator and the ignition box is a very neat, light and compact.
Curled up wire with plate for alternator mounting. Top left is the  box of tricks  and the neat
looking box on the right is the reg / rect which I also thought I'd get as I believe the original item
doesn't have the best of reputations.
Hey Ho,it's Christmas come a couple of weeks early !!

No comments:

Post a Comment